Saturday 9 June 2012

I Told You Denmark Would Win the Euros

Looks like my suspect stats from this post, showing Denmark as top gainers of Elo points over the last year and Holland as rock bottom was true insight!

Alright, I'll accept that was bollocks, but how toothless were Holland? They had some definite chances that they should most certainly have put away, but they were very "England-esque" (and I know that's not a word) in their poor finishing and in how frustrating they were.

I have Holland as part of my Winners market dutch, so that's probably not looking too good right now. I didn't necessarily think they were going to win, but I did assume they would qualify from their group, and thus help me green-up. My dutch, however, does have a few different teams in it, so I'm hoping it will still yield some green further down the line.


Football: £79.09 | Tote: |  Total P&L:  £79.09


Football Showing 1 - 3 of 3 markets

Market Start time Settled date Profit/loss (£)
Football / Netherlands v Denmark : Over/Under 1.5 Goals 09-Jun-12 17:00  09-Jun-12 18:56  0.00
Football / Netherlands v Denmark : Over/Under 2.5 goals 09-Jun-12 17:00  09-Jun-12 18:56  21.47
Football / Netherlands v Denmark : Correct Score 09-Jun-12 17:00  09-Jun-12 18:54  57.62

____________________________________________


I received this comment on my last entry:

Hello, you don't know me by this is but I was an avid reader and contributor to the sports betting / trading community. I have now begun another chapter in my life and trying to recover from gambling addiction. I have started a blog to try to assist me in my journey and would appreciate it if you could find a way to plug it for me, It may sound contradictory but I think some readers of these BLOG (including my own one in the past) may have similar issues to me and I would appreciate a little help from influential bloggers such as yourself.If you feel it is inappropriate I will understand but hey ho, it was worth an effort. Wish me luck.

http://betfair2ga.blogspot.ie/

I've added him to my roll, but I thought this bit, "... I would appreciate a little help from influential bloggers such as yourself." was a bit funny.

Influential bloggers? I'm not sure about that. I have about as much influence as a fart in the wind. 

3 comments:

  1. I was initially quite flattered that I was considered an 'influential blogger'. This changes everything!

    Did you dutch the Dutch today? That's Double Dutch, as my Mother would say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cmon lads, don't be insulted, you are both influential. Surely my approval is not worth that much ?

    By the way, the influence of a fart in the wind cannot be underestimated, especially after 15 pints of guinness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denmark Green Card - Global Migrate

    We have received a large amount of applications under the Green Card Scheme. This means that the normal 30 day service goal for maximum processing time has been temporarily suspended.

    Keywords:-
    Denmark Green Card

    Contact Us:-
    Head Office (pre booked appointments only)
    International House,
    39 Great Windmill Street,
    Piccadilly,
    London
    W1D 7LX
    Tel: +44 (0)207 993 4762
    Fax: +44 (0)207 691 7969
    Email: headoffice@global-migrate.com

    http://global-migrate.com/denmark-green-card.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.